Error message

Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail() (line 2405 of /home/secujen6/public_html/includes/


  • Overview of Home Insurance

    This video from the Insurance Information Institute provides a brief overview of basic coverages provided by a Homeowners Policy. Feel free to contact us for a more thorough explanation of the coverages.

  • Is your PIP stacked?

    Suppose you are on your way to dinner with the spouse and kids when you hit a patch of ice and skid off the road, injuring your spouse and kids.

  • Catastrophe tips: Check your insurance coverage

    Major weather events may never hit your area, but it’s best to be prepared. Securis wants to help make doing that as easy as possible. So, we've broken down what you need to do into easy steps.

    Start by being sure your insurance coverage reflects the current state of your home.

    “If you’ve done anything that increases the value of your home or its contents – like building an addition or remodeling – talk with your insurance agent,” says Shane Jensen of Securis. “That way you can review your coverage to decide whether it’s sufficient or if any protections should be updated.”

  • Love Bites Get Umbrella Coverage

    dog holding a ball

    In today’s economy, everyone is pinching pennies. So why worry about umbrella coverage? Shouldn’t a home and auto policy leave you adequately covered?

    Unfortunately, we live in a world of lawsuits. Large damages can be awarded, be extremely expensive and have long-term financial impact. Those lawsuits can come from unlikely sources, such as our furry friends.

  • Underinsured Motorist Insurance

    It is estimated that almost 1/3rd of all drivers are driving with inadequate coverage or no insurance at all. With such a high number of people with none existent insurance you have to protect yourself! This is where Uninsured and Underinsured motorist coverage becomes relevant.uninsured_motorist_accident